Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Will It Be 'Surprise' or 'Yawn', Robot Enters Pyramid

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2002
      Will It Be 'Surprise' or 'Yawn', Robot Enters Pyramid...09/17/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Will this be the find of the century, or will it be just another shameless tourist advertisement? One might suggest there is 'nothing' about the pyramids that hasn't be discovered or known for at least the last 50 years. If this statement were true, then why all the hoopla? Probably for good ratings and a new push for tourism.

      Tonight's event on the Fox channel, and funded by National Geographic tells of a never before seen secret tomb which hides behind a door. The promoters of the show state "If all goes well, television viewers and scientists will find out the answer at the same moment."  I don't think so... I'm afraid to have to remind us, history tells us nothing, and I mean nothing, has gone public without various entities scavenging over any new finds. It has been this way since the beginning of time. But who cares, it makes for great tv.

      What are your thoughts of tonight's event? The show will air on FOX and National Geographic channel. Check your local listing for exact time.

      Full Story: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0902_3articles/17enter.htm

      Space Weather Update:

      Today's sunspot count is at 190. This is down from yesterdays 258. The Sun remains very active and sunspot region 105 has grown very large. Watch for continued Aurora's in the northern hemisphere. Extreme weather will continue in parts of the world.

      Last weeks interview with Jim Berkland - Geologist, predicted a period of quietness between now and October 4th. Then what Jim calls a "window" meaning window of opportunity, will begin. Jim is expecting a 6.0 or larger quake to occur in southern California. He has also predicted some escalation in the Cascade Volcano Range. This window would be from October 4th to the 16th.

      Here our interview on our 'audio/video' page. http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm

      This week on ECTV:

      I will have Rosemary the Celtic Lady on the show. I met with Rosemary at a 1998 Conference in Denver, Colorado. She is very intuitive and will tell us of her heritage and the ways of the Celtics. Rosemary tells us to live from the heart and how we are preparing or physical, spiritual, mental and emotional bodies, for the shifts ahead.

      The Celtic Lady: http://www.rosemarythecelticlady.com/

      Thought For The Day

      "I promise to keep on living as though I expected to live forever. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up wrinkles the soul."

                                                                                             - General Douglas MacArthur

      Remember, this is Mitch's birthday month and you get the gift. Don't pass up this one time offer. Everyone who signs up
      this month for a one year ECTV subscription will receive two "free" months. Yes, that is 14 months for the cost of 12. Now
      is the time to join the ECTV family and gain full access to all articles, movies, photos, and special events. In addition,
      everyone who registered last year in September will get two "free" months with their renewal.
      ECTV Sign Up: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com