Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Promotional tactics

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
        A lot of changes are happening now. As you can see the look and feel of this e group has changed. I hope you all enjoy the changes. I will keep changing things to make things better.

        Paranormalvortex will survive with creative work. I am asking everyone to keep an eye for new updates as we change things here for the better.

        ~Moderator and founder Jon Miler