Re: Promotional tactics

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
      I dont remove members unless they are bad lol and you and the members here are good people. With that in mind do not worry. Our promotional efforts will not effect membership to ANY member currently on the roster. Thank you awanook sis! Love you.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001

        Visions

        Of
        The New Day

        SultryRose's Email Signatures

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
          A lot of changes are happening now. As you can see the look and feel of this e group has changed. I hope you all enjoy the changes. I will keep changing things to make things better.

          Paranormalvortex will survive with creative work. I am asking everyone to keep an eye for new updates as we change things here for the better.

          ~Moderator and founder Jon Miler