Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Could This Be Our First Legitimate UFO?

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Could This Be Our First Legitimate UFO?...09/10/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      It has been described as 'Minor Planet' then changed to a NEA (near earth asteroid) then changed again to a NEO (near earth orbit).

      Bill Yeung discovered the object September 3rd in CCD images taken with an 0.45-meter telescope in Benson, Arizona. The
      fast mover was "auto detected" when he analyzed his images with DC-3 Dreams' PinPoint software. It has been given a name of "J002E3".

      At one time, several astronomers both amateur and professional, had thought it could be 'space junk'; a term used to describe discarded rocket fuel tanks or dead satellites. But within a few days the MPC removed the object from that listing; preliminary orbit calculations suggested it was traveling in a large, 50-day orbit around the Earth, not the Sun.

      Roger Sinnott of Sky & Telescope stated efforts by Tony Beresford in Australia and other satellite experts have failed to match this object with any known artificial satellite.

      There is now very serious questions as to its origin. It has been remarked that if this object is in a Earth orbit, it should have been detected easily. The discoverer of this UFO Bill Yeung, states " a 16th magnitude should have made it "a piece of cake" for survey telescopes like LINEAR and NEAT, or for CCD-equipped amateur instruments, to locate long ago."

      See Full Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0902_2articles/10ufo.htm

      Solar Weather Forecast:

      Today's sunspot count is at 194. A M-Class flare was unleashed earlier today. This is the third event in as many days. I would suggest the tornado that hit Utah two days ago (the first of its kind) was a direct result of solar storms. Then yesterday, Phoenix Arizona reported fierce winds, rain and hail, and possibly even spawning a rare Arizona tornado near Tolleson. (see equation)

      Full Story: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0902_2articles/9storms.htm

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      New sunspot 105 has a twisted "delta-class" magnetic field that harbors energy for powerful X-Class solar flares. The huge spot covers an area of the Sun eight times greater than total surface area of Earth.

      Watch for continued "record breaking" weather to occur. I suspect announcements of tornado like events without funnels will occur. It has all the makings of a tornado, but without the typical formations. I believe this to be "wind shears" which can occur when the jet stream drops down to the surface.

      Remember, this is Mitch's birthday month and you get the gift. Don't pass up this one time offer. Everyone who signs up this month for a one year ECTV subscription will receive two "free" months. Yes, that is 14 months for the cost of 12. Now is the time to join the ECTV family and gain full access to all articles, movies, photos, and special events. In addition, everyone who registered last year in September will get two "free" months with their renewal.
      ECTV Sign Up: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      This week on ECTV 'live':

      I will have Jim Berkland - geologist (retired) as my guest. Jim has been on the show many times and is a favorite with many of our members. Jim Berkland who had worked for the USGS (United States Geological Survey), will share his thoughts on the large quakes that have been springing up. Also the "swarm" of quakes which occurred just off the coast of Oregon.

      Jim Berkland: http://www.syzygyjob.org/

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com