Re: [Paranormalvortex] Promotional tactics

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 5:30 PM

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 9:53 PM
        I dont remove members unless they are bad lol and you and the members here are good people. With that in mind do not worry. Our promotional efforts will not effect membership to ANY member currently on the roster. Thank you awanook sis! Love you.
      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1 10:21 PM

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2 12:16 AM
            A lot of changes are happening now. As you can see the look and feel of this e group has changed. I hope you all enjoy the changes. I will keep changing things to make things better.

            Paranormalvortex will survive with creative work. I am asking everyone to keep an eye for new updates as we change things here for the better.

            ~Moderator and founder Jon Miler