Earth Changes TV/Article - Climatic Change Continues To Spiral

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Climatic Change Continues To Spiral...09/02/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Just taking a quick glance at today's headlines tells of a pattern of escalation. Should this be shocking and considered "unusual'? Our ancestors would say "no, we knew it was coming". Time and again, ancient text foretold of today's weather. To them, it is simply another cycle the Earth has seen many times before.

      Here is a sample of the changes we are seeing today. This is a list of today's headlines as seen on ECTV's breaking news page.

         -X-Class Flare Set Off Yesterday, More Expected
         -Global Warming Link to "Freak Weather"
         -NASA Study Finds Rapid Changes in Earth's Polar Ice Sheets
         -Tropical Depression Forms Near Florida's East Coast; Residents Alerted
         -Dozens Killed in Korea's Worst Storm Since 1959
         -Two Strong Earthquakes Shake Taiwan
         -Excessive Rains Drench Mid-Atlantic
         -Typhoon Kills 47 in South Korea

      ECTV Breaking News: http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/index2000.htm

      Should we be alarmed? Is it time to hit the panic button? Are we powerless and run for the hills? Should we give way to fear?
      The answer to all of the above, is simply no! Life is filled with change. It is "how" we handle change that makes the difference. Those who are most controlling and have a demanding need for routine and predictability, are the ones who will have the more difficult of times.

      As humans, we are all hard wired with a natural instinct to 'look around the corner'. We are naturally curious, and have a normal tendency to make our daily lives similar. However, some have more of a drive to control than others. It will be this demographic that will be more likely to act out than others. One common thread that seems to weave to those who seem to handle change more effectively, are those who have some form of spiritual orientation.

      'Letting go' seems to be the common denominator. Of course this is easier said than done. Just like working out in the gym, one gets better and stronger with practice and consistency. It is easy to accept change when it goes our way, or is something insignificant and not  important. But watch what happens when change shifts and it takes something away from us, or we have a fear of losing something. It is the 'unknown' that frightens us most. This is why we tend to put so much time and energy to making our lives predictable. Corporations spend billions in marketing relying on the fact that we will do just that.

      Perhaps this is where our ancestors had a great advantage over us. Maybe they lived their lives glazing at the skies wondering what was next. Perhaps they welcomed change and had little expectation of what to expect. Could it be the Earth Changes of today, and the fast changing equations of science foundation be our teachers? Could the fears of an unknown tomorrow, help us to search for something deeper in the way of spiritual essence? Was this something our ancestors had that was lost along the way of evolution? I would suggest the answer to all the above is 'yes'!

      Another instrument to lesson the 'shock' of a fast changing world is general preparedness. Having the basic needs and structure has proven time after time to lessen shock, trauma, and even bewilderment, when a person has a general knowledge and material to absorb the sudden shift of an occurring event. Of course all of us at sometime will go through an "initial" shock, it is the "time" that shows the difference. Instead of being motionless or confused for hours or days, it may be just minutes or hours. This makes all the difference in one's life and experience.

      Earth Changes TV presents a "free" referral to help you best prepare for assorted events we are likely to experience along our journey. I encourage you to copy the pages provided and make your own personal check list. It sure won't hurt, and is likely to help.

      ECTV Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      "Live" Radio tonight:

      I will be on the internet tonight with Dennis Bossack. His show is called 'DNA Live Radio Network'. Go to the following link and listen to our interview 'live' tonight from 7 to 9 PM Mountain - 6 PM Pacific and 9 PM Eastern

      Radio Show: http://www.ufolab.info/  Just click on the "listen here" button.

      Another new winner of the 'guess Mitch's age' contest. Her name is Carolyn Bear from Redmond, Washington. She gets an additional three 'free' months to her subscription. Sign up for a one year ECTV subscription during the month of September, and get 2 months "free". Since this month is my birthday, and you guess my age, you get an additional month "free". That is 3 "free" months...
      Sign Up Today! http://www.earthchangestv.com/birthday_special.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "We must be grateful for our mistakes, without them we wouldn't know any better."
                                                                                         - Ayash Sabbagh

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com