Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - X-Class Flare Set Off Yesterday, More Expected

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      X-Class Flare Set Off Yesterday, More Expected...08/31/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Well I would have to say the reprieve I mentioned the other day was just a bit shorter than I had presumed. It looks like
      sunspot group number "90" has turned the corner with the sun's rotation and just started blasting away. It shot westward out
      into space. But wow what a picture this is. I find it spell binding. It is as if the Sun is trying to speak to us. It reminds us the
      Sun is a breathing living entity.

      See this incredible photo: http://science.nasa.gov/spaceweather/images2002/31aug02/trace_flare_big.gif

      The sunspot count shot up from 103 to 155 today. Region 90 looks like it will more than likely shot out some major solar
      flares. Of course as a result, watch for continued "record breaking" weather to be announced. (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      It would be a good idea to perhaps begin our own outcome study regarding aliments (both mental and physical) which
      appear just before, during, or after extreme solar shifts. If you notice headaches, body aches, joint pain, stomach problems,
      weakness, depression, agitation, confusion or even disorientation. I will add a new group to the message board. As a matter
      of fact, I may have on this subject on the message board for you to share with others your personal experience related to
      magnetics generated by solar activity.

      Go to: Magnetics and Human Behavior: http://www.earthchangestv.com/~earthcng/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

      Here you will be able to tell of your experience. Try to give times, what aliment, or even if you experience a surge in energy.
      Lets see what we come up with in correlation to sunspot count and subsequent solar flares.

      More interesting news: It appear a movie is coming out this November hinting of a 700,000 year cycle that stops the Earth's
      core from spinning and the poles shift. I wonder if the movie takes place in the year 2012. Hollywood appears to be getting
      the pulse of things to come.

      Go to this site and click on "watch the trailer".  http://www.thecoremovie.com/

      Don't forget the September birthday special (mine). Everyone who registered last year in September will get two "free"
      months with their renewal. All those who sign up this September will also receive two "free" months for a one year
      subscription. Now is the time to join the ECTV family and gain full access to all articles, movies, photos, and special events.

      If you guess my age, you get one extra month "free", that's three free months on top of a one year subscription. There has
      been one winner already. It is Danna Patterson of Ohio. Now no cheating. You have to guess it without setting up some kind
      of  network. The September special ends, well in September; but we'll make it the very last day.
      ECTV Sign Up: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "I learned inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic, striving, but it comes to us slowly
      and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a little chance to start flowing,
      prime it with a little solitude and idleness."

                                                                                         - Brenda Ueland

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com