Promotional tactics

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
      I am making archives public. If anyone has an objection to this move please let me know and I will re set the archives to private. I am slowly changing the look and feel of the group as well. I will be adding more to this as I go along. Please let me know if you think we are going in the right direction with our promotional efforts.

      All members retain the right to have the archives section changed to fit our needs. Thank you!
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001

      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001

          Visions

          Of
          The New Day

          SultryRose's Email Signatures

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
            I dont remove members unless they are bad lol and you and the members here are good people. With that in mind do not worry. Our promotional efforts will not effect membership to ANY member currently on the roster. Thank you awanook sis! Love you.
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
                A lot of changes are happening now. As you can see the look and feel of this e group has changed. I hope you all enjoy the changes. I will keep changing things to make things better.

                Paranormalvortex will survive with creative work. I am asking everyone to keep an eye for new updates as we change things here for the better.

                ~Moderator and founder Jon Miler