Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Climate Change News Is Heating Up

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 9:22 PM
      Climate Change News Is Heating Up...08/12/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Today an Associated Press article was released telling of what many of us have known. The weather is changing at a rapid rate. In today's article, Dr. Ravi Sawhney of the Bangkok-based United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, or (ESCAP) states "The earth's atmosphere is now warming at the fastest rate in recorded history, a trend that is projected to cause extensive damage to forests, marine ecosystems and agriculture". Although there is much debate as to the 'cause' of global warming, no one is denying its existence.

      In another article released today, the England's Independent News headlines "Freak storms claim lives from China to eastern Europe". Again, no surprise to those who are following the Sun's activity. Not only the Sun is at cause, but celestial orbs have a great influence on magnetics as well. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/environment/story.jsp?story=323426

      It may be just a coinsciendence, but the Perseids meteor shower will be kicking into high gear starting August 12th. Meteors are one form of celestial orbs that has some less noticeable effects on Earth's magnetic field. Watch the skies for a hopeful grand show. http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0802_1articles/9perseid.htm

      Let's not forget yet another celestial orb which does indeed have a much greater effect on Earth. Not just in the way of magnetics and weather, but of course possible impacts. On August 17th and 18th, we will have a visitor named "2002 NY40".
      This asteroid will come close enough to be viewed with binoculars. Its size is moderate at 800 meters (.6 miles) across. Yes, this is the asteroid I mentioned in my response article to Nasa's attack on Dr. David Whitehouse of the BBC News. Within 48 hours of chastising Mr. Whitehouse for his article telling of a different asteroid named "2002 NT7", which he had stated could be a possible collision on February 1, 2019, we hear of asteroid "2002 NY40" coming so close, it can be seen with household binoculars.

      See full article: "Nasa Eats Crow" http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/July2002/30crow.htm

      Is it possible the collection of Perseids meteor shower and the near miss of asteroid "2002NY40", can create a shift in our magnetic field, in turn causing extreme weather, or 'freak storms'?  (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      There has been an increase in volcanic activity. Could there be a connection?
      "Papua Volcano Spews Ash, People Evacuated": http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0802_1articles/11papua.htm

      Watch for small quake activity along the Oregon-Washington border. I would also keep an eye on Mt. Hood.
      Mt. Hood: http://www.ess.washington.edu/SEIS/PNSN/HOOD/hoodrec_eqs.html

      Stay tuned to Earth Changes TV for the latest breaking news that affects us all.  ECTV: http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Thought For The Day

      "Without friends there is no water, without a family there is no blood, and without a mind there is no body."

                                                                                                    - Christopher Acedillo

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Coverage: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com