drug recall

  • =shadow= .
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      here is the link if you cant open the attachment
      it is the truth against the world above all that stands against time
      =shadow=

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
        I agree we need to watch these drug coporations with a hawks eye. They are out to make a profit at the expense of others. Money is the bottom line and they will even place the public at risk to line their pocket books. Remember rich people can hire the best defense teams and they can get away with whatever they want to do.

        The small guy always gets screwed by big coporations because they only want a quick profit rather than to protect its customers. Thank you shadow for sharing this with us.

        ~Paranormalvortex Moderator~
      • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001