Welcome to the group oat meal

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      If you need any help please let me know. I want to make your stay enjoyable. If you are recieving too much mail from the group I might have to change your status to digest if thats ok with you just let me know. Welcome to the group! Glad you are here :-) Ypu can post anything you wish here sis. Join in on the fun. We are doing a roll call right now.