File - Moderatornews

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2 12:09 AM
      Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

      Membersnews
      Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
      Update: 23 members.
      2 Moderators
      0 Webmasters
      0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
      0 Tech staff

      News: No current news

      Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessions.
    • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2002
        Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

        Membersnews
        Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
        Update:

        2 Advisers
        31 Members
        1 Webmasters
        1 Webpage
        0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
        0 Tech staff
        0 Paranormal researchers
        0 Chatclub places - Option Klamath Falls, Oregon.
        0 UFOLOGISTS

        News: Seeking staff to fill in important posts at Paranormalvortex. All on a voluntery basis, takes time and research. Talk to the adviser, Jon Miler, intothevortex1@... if you want to volunter to help.

        Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me at intothevortex1@... if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessons.
      • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com