Re: buddie is coming home in stepmber

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      --- In Paranormalvortex@y...,
      to Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer I am glad you are getting your buddie horse back. I pray all is well with you my friend.
    • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002

        I am doing some what better my friend. I am galde to be getting him back as i have missed him so much this summer. I had him for over 8 years and we been though a lot so I am galde to get my friend back. His legs will carry me on the trails i can no longer hike :) How is everyone tonight.

        Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
        ~North Star~
        With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.