buddie is coming home in stepmber

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002

      Buddie my 14 year old qurter horse that i own will be coming home in stepember. I will leave here on the 29th of this month to go get him and bring him home. BUddie was free leased out for the summer. but now as school gets ready to began again the kids have no time for him and the 4-hers will not be able to work him anymore. He did just fine with the kids but now he will come home rest up and help me teach my friend who is picking up the half lease on him about riding. He will not be going back next year as Mary my friend hopes to show him next summer. to all my friends I hope this e-mail finds you doing weel. For those i keep forgetting to call Sorry. For the onthers who are sick or have friends or family members sick my prayers are with you.

      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.

    • intothevortex1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In Paranormalvortex@y...,
        to Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer I am glad you are getting your buddie horse back. I pray all is well with you my friend.
      • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002

          I am doing some what better my friend. I am galde to be getting him back as i have missed him so much this summer. I had him for over 8 years and we been though a lot so I am galde to get my friend back. His legs will carry me on the trails i can no longer hike :) How is everyone tonight.