Update~~ My Nephew Dick

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      I All just heard from my sister Pauline and her Son Dick had the test
      and she was told he has 5 colon ulcers ~No cancer ~ he is still bleeding
      but they are taking good care of him ~Prayaers will still be needed
      ~Thank you~
      Love ~Hugs~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
    • intothevortex1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        May prayers go upon the sweegrass and sage smoke! Love you much frenchie sis.