Bigfoot in Califonia?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2001
      More bigfoot all the time lol.

      Webpage URL; http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2001
        All your sis can say is....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU! MAUH! Your
        work is very much needed!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxox

        With Love and Respect
        Your Friend and Relative
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2001
          Yes we need more research being done sister. That is why Paranormalvortex is here ;-) All these Paranomral topics need to be covered fairly and carefully. ~Paranomralvortex~

        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2001
            COOL VOR BRO!!!!! HUGGS LOVE YA!

            With Love and Respect