ECTV/Breaking News - Sunspot Count Jumps To 324; Mitch's Prediction of Planet-X

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      Sunspot Count Jumps To 324; Mitch's Prediction of Planet-X...07/28/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Today's sunspot count has more than doubled Nasa's predicted maximum of 150 for what they had claimed to be just another solar 'eleven year' cycle. It is really no longer a question that we are currently in what I call a "Mega Cycle", but the question still remains, what is the cause?

      Now, before I go any further, I must make a rather firm statement to the Planet-X worshipers. I believe with little reservation, the current 'town criers' of the so-called 'Planet-X, Nibiruians, Zetas, Russian Scientist, and Blindminded' who claim a surprise, sudden, magical, mystical planet is going to appear out of nowhere and cause a sudden 'physical' pole shift including crustal displacement, are simple full of hot air and dollar signs.

      Not one of these howlers have shown one bit of substantial evidence which would hold up to any sort of peer review or relevant challenging dispute. What we get is someone standing on the street corner yelling "follow me...follow me" as if they have some magical, mystical insight that only a few are privileged to know.

      Here is Mitch's Prediction of Planet X

      Sometime between mid September and mid October of this year, the special anointed ones (or annoying ones) who seem to have such great intuitive powers no one else has, will come forward making loud and continued statements that will go something like this.  "I have been told by my guides, or Russian Scientist (depending on what idiot is making the special announcement at the time), that our heightened consciencness has pushed Planet-X away from our orbit. Thanks to you, my loyal followers, we have off-set the predicted catastrophe for at least one more year. Now be sure and stay tuned and watch for my new book which will explain what will happen in May 2004."

      There is very little which is more dangerous than someone throwing out bits of truth while weaving their non-sensical conjecture and claiming it as "the truth". In this lies my concerns. It is now difficult for those of us who need to take into serious consideration all the possibilities of what causes a solar "Mega Cycle". I am very much open to the possibilities of internal, or external, celestial orbs having a great influence on our Sun. I would also suggest such events are cyclical. Celestial orbs are asteroids, comets, meteors, or planets. There is also the possibility of less known influences related to 'dark matter' or 'mirror matter'. It is my belief, we will find in our lifetime, newly discovered energy fields. My guess would be some type of charged particles somewhat related to x-rays, magnetic fields, gamma rays, beta rays, plasma fields. It will probably involve Neutrinos, Electrons and Protons. Interview with Dr. Robert Foot: http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm

      Something is causing the Sun to act out. We simply do not know if it is caused by something within our solar system, or outside our solar system. There really could be something in the way of a celestial orb outside of Pluto's orbit; but in no way does this idea give validity to those claiming some "known" planet is secretly sneaking up on us. As the old-timers use to say "The truth is in the pudding". Let us see what happens in September or October. This is when the special selected group mentioned above tells us we will be able to see Planet-X using the cheapest of telescopes. I mean really! How do you hide a planet the size of Jupiter?

      I would guess sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, researchers will feel it is safe to come out, having feared their data would be mis-used by the Planet-X people, and have some rather interesting and meaningful suggestions of just what is causing the Sun to continue its highly charged and unpredictable actions.

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Today's sunspot count of 324, will produce at least one X-Class flare. There is speculation, this particular sunspot group numbered "39", may produce a series of X-Class and M-Class flares. There will also be several CME's (coronal mass ejections) as well. (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)   ECTV Subscription: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Watch for the Northern skies to light up with auroras. There will be possibilities of power outages as a result of the geo-magnetic storms which will be grazing our planet. I would suspect an increase in tornadoes and possibly early hurricanes as a result of this current solar influence. I would include "Freak Storms" to pop around the nation and parts of the world. New "record" weather phenomenon will be included.

      No, this is not the end of the world, it is just another natural cycle the Earth has seen many times before. However, it is not a bad idea to keep your handy survival manual around. The weather phenomenon (floods, droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes) will vary depending on the region where you live. (see ECTV's survival tips)

      Survival Tips (free): http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Above all, remember to always follow your truth. Not mine or anyone else. Use your gift of discernment. It is during these times more and more will be coming forward yelling "follow me...follow me" as if they have some secret privileged knowledge. Nothing wrong with seeking the truth, but make sure it is "your truth". Seek and you shall find. Find what?  Your Truth!

      Thought For The Day

      "Your life work is a statement of who you are. If it is not, then why are you doing it?"

                                                                     - Neale Donald Walsch

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com