Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - New Photos of Mars "Cydonia" Just In

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      New Photos of Mars "Cydonia" Just In...07/24/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      The new photos just released are of the famous "face on mars" area called "Cydonia". I believe the photos are much more clear with a sharp image. I continue to lean heavily on the side the structures are artificial. This is to say, not natural but constructed.

      I am putting a call into Dr. Tom Van Flandern to get him on the show tomorrow giving his observation of these latest photos.

      Take a look at the new photos:

      1) http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0702_4articles/20020724A-med.jpg

      2) http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0702_4articles/20020724A.jpg

      Also, don''t miss tomorrow's show. If ECTV is not in your area, I will be writing a report tomorrow night telling of Dr. Van Flandern's comments.

      Dr. Tom Van Flandern: http://metaresearch.org/home/about%20meta%20research/vanflandern.asp

      __________________________________

      A Forth X-Class Flare Blast Away

      This latest flare is the largest of the four solar flares which have taken place in the last seven days. I have no doubt we will see "record breaking" weather in parts of the world. I am afraid to say we may be witness to a possible high casualty index due to extreme weather as a result of the Sun's current "Mega Cycle". (see equation)

      The current sunspot count has jumped up to 270. This count is 120 higher than NASA had predicted the very maximum would have been (150) for what they had claimed to be a typical 11 year cycle. NASA has retracted their statement of the current cycle being a typical 11 year cycle.

      Earlier this year, professors or Earth Sciences from Dartmouth University has shown evidence of a 100,000 year solar cycle. This would be a "Mega Cycle". http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/June2002/0607cycles.htm

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Photo: http://www.spaceweather.com/images2002/23jul02/cme_c3_big2.gif

      Asteroid "2002 NT7" Could Cross Our Path

      An asteroid discovered just weeks ago has become the most threatening object yet detected in space.

      Full Story: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0702_4articles/24space.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "Do we not all spend the greater part of our lives under the shadow of an event that has not yet come to pass?"

                                                                                                     - Maurice Maeterlinck

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com