my message board

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002

      called the pet place link is as follows

      http://www.voy.com/97074please check it out and tell me what i can to do to imporve it thanks my friends.

      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.

    • intothevortex1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        I can't get into your group :-( I would love to help you out make it better. I have done some ajustments here, I got rid of the weekly chat because I do not want to fill everyone's email box up. I have re launched the newsletter and moderatornews sections. I am going to be doing more great things to make things even better here.