Earth Changes TV/Article - Continued Appraisal of Smallpox Vaccine

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      Continued Appraisal of Smallpox Vaccine...07/09/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I have received a hand full of responses suggesting great concern over smallpox vaccinations. They range from a secret government ploy to inject all Americans with a secret tiny computer chip, to mind control serum, to a more serious (and perhaps realistic) concern over detrimental adverse reactions mostly from those who have a weak immunity system.

      I would say there is nothing wrong with questioning our government or any governing body. Yes, it is possible measures of conspiracy do occur, but I'm not quick to jump on runaway accusations for the single minded reason of it being a 'governing body'. What would happen if you found yourself elected in your local, state or federal government? Would you have a different opinion then? Would you say "well this particular area of government is clean" because you are on the inside and know what is transpiring; but all other governing bodies must be corrupt.

      Perhaps the saying should be "some people can corrupt all the government all of the time, but all government cannot corrupt all people all of the time". Yes there very well could be circles within circles, but I am not convinced you can keep an airtight lid on "all of the people". Does the 'blue dress' ring a bell? Or how about a little water-on-the-gate. Or I-ran to Contra. Or Enron. Or even Martha Stewart.

      Yes it is true just as in every outcome study on every medication. A "bell curve" is used in statistics. That is to say roughly 7% to 10% on either side of the curve will not work for people. On one side of the curve you have ineffectiveness. On the other side you have severe adverse reactions and even fatality. The 80% to 85% show effectiveness and worthy of use.

      Here is a statement from the CDC:

      Expected severe adverse reactions to vaccination
      "These supplemental (smallpox vaccine) recommendations assume that appropriate screening for contraindications to vaccination would be implemented and would include both the vaccinated persons, as well as their contacts. It is further assumed that recommended precautions would be taken to minimize the risk of adverse events among vaccines as well as their close contacts (e.g., patients, household members)."

      Website: http://www.cdc.gov/nip/smallpox/supp_recs.htm

      The bottom line will be the same in all information coming forward on this issue and every other issue that will effect us all. Use your gift of "discernment". There is no reason to take information at face value. It is most important to 'follow your truth, not mine or anyone else. Seek and you shall find. Find What?  Your Truth!

      Thought For The Day

      "When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
                                                                                               - Carl Sagan

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com