Anti-Racism

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hi All i recieved this from my web friend Zeph he asked me to post it so
      here it Is. ~~~~~>Jeanne
      Hi
      Butterfly Dancer,
      I thought I might share the plight of our people. Which is still going
      on. In our so called land of the free. Genocide is the main goal of the
      government. To keep our people from voting they are making sure every
      Indian will be felons and felons can not vote. Our jails and Prisons are
      over flowing with Native people. If the Indians can't vote where do we
      get help from the elected Officials The non Indians can vote for the
      Candidate that is a Indian hater. This a form of genocide. So where do
      we get our freedom and justice for all. When will it stop? Another form
      of genocide is our Indian Hospitals. Giving us the wrong meds, the wrong
      diagnostic Information. I hope they all go to there hell, and suffer for
      their Hate and Racism. Here I go again getting carried away again. Sorry
      about that! Can you post this to your groups and have them e-mail
      encouragement to these Warriors at this address; huhoogle@... I
      would appreciate your efforts....
      From the Ihanktonwan Nakota Oyate, The Eagle Warrior Society" of the
      AIM.
      With Respect," Ishnana Najin" (Stands Alone)
      Subject:
         Anti-Racism Protest-Winner,S.D Date:    Sun, Jul 7, 2002,
      3:36pm (EDT-1) X-Priority:    3 X-MSMail-Priority:    Normal
      Greetings, There will be a Rally and protest held at the Tripp County
      Court House on Wednesday July 10 th, We will be gathering around noon at
      the Courthouse in Winner, S.D. At focus is the Racist actions of Winner
      Chief of Police-Paul Schueth and the setting up of Phillip Dog Soldier a
      51 yr. old Lakota Man. On going Racial Profiling, Racial actions
      (discrimination) and injustices against Lakota Children in the Winner,
      South Dakota Schools. Please pass this far and wide........If someone
      has the email or fax numbers to KLND Little Eagle,S.D. ( please get this
      to them for us. )   This message and request is going out to All Aim
      members, Dakota-Lakota-Nakota Grass Roots Oyate, and All Nations with in
      traveling distance. please come support. Call Alfred Bone Shirt
      605-747-4443   or Roberta Dog Soldier at 605-452-3356 for more info.