Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Powerful X-Class Flare Explodes

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Powerful X-Class Flare Explodes...07/03/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Today, July 3rd 2002 at 0210 UT, a brief but powerful X1-class solar flare exploded near sunspot 17. The eruption did not hurl a CME (coronal mass ejection) toward Earth. Geomagnetic storms remain unlikely.

      Go to ECTV's "Breaking News" page to see the number of "record breaking" weather events which are now occuring. This was due to the M-Class flare which had occured within the last 48 hours. The events which will unfold as a result of today's X-Class flare are yet to occur. Watch for continued extreme weather over the next 48 hours. (see equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      ECTV Breaking News Page: http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/index2000.htm

      Mt. Hood Still Shaking:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/0702articles/03hood.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Though For The Day

      Pledge of Allegiance By Red Skelton...07/04/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      On behalf of Earth Changes TV, we wish everyone the very best on this day of memory to honor our freedom. Many would suggest we may be slowly losing our independence of democracy, to that of cooperations and greed.  Let us take a moment to remember what the original intent of our forefathers had fought with such diligence to obtain. (mb)

      (sent in by Dr.Bruce Cornet) <bcornet@...>

      The late Red Skelton tells the story of his teacher, Mr. Laswell, who explains the meaning of the Pledge of Allegiance... The words that we have come to know and love shall NEVER be changed if we stick together as one.

                                                                 ````````````````````````````````````````````````

      "I've been listening to you boys and girls recite the Pledge of Allegiance all semester and it seems as though it is becoming monotonous to you. If I may, may I recite it and try to explain to you the meaning of each word?"

      ~I~
      me, an individual, a committee of one.

      ~Pledge~
      dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self pity.

      ~ Allegiance~
      my love and my devotion.

      ~To the flag~
      our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of freedom. Wherever she waves,
      there's respect because your loyalty has given her a dignity that shouts
      freedom is everybody's job!

      ~United ~
      that means that we have all come together.

      ~States~
      individual communities that have united into 48 great states. Forty-eight
      individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose; all divided
      with imaginary boundaries, yet united to a common purpose, and that's
      love for country.

      ~And to the republic~
      a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen
      by the people to govern. And government is the people and it's from the
      people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.

      ~For which it stands, one nation~
      one nation, meaning "so blessed by God"

      ~Indivisible~
      incapable of being divided.

      ~With liberty~
      which is freedom; the right of power to live one's own life without
      threats, fear or some sort of retaliation.

      ~And Justice~
      the principle or quality of dealing fairly with others.

      ~For all~
      For all...which means, boys and girls, it's as much your country as it is
      mine.

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com