a nice saying

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever! If you're asking if
      I'll leave you, the answer is never! If your asking what I value, the
      answer is You! If you're asking if I love you, that answer is I DO! This
      is a BEST FRIEND test
      Send this to as many friends as you possibly can and if you get it back,
      you truly will know who your friends are.

      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.