Come Join Us at the animal's lover message place!

  • horcha@coolchannel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      Greetings:

      I host a Web community that you may enjoy.
      It's called the animal's lover message place.

      At the animal's lover message place, you can participate in the message
      board
      or jump into the chat room.

      To join our discussions, simply go to
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/animalloverplac/start

      the animal's lover message place is part of DelphiForums.com. If you've
      never
      used DelphiForums.com before, you'll need to go through a quick
      registration (so you can post messages). It only takes a minute
      and it's free!

      Hope to see you there,

      DelphiForums.com: Home to the Web's most vibrant
      online communities. Explore more than 100,000 Forums
      or create your own at http://www.delphiforums.com