Good Evening all~~~>

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      This was sent to me from a Web Friend ~Thank you Spirit Call~ I wanted
      to share It with you~~And to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers
      and Smoke that will rise for me my Family and my Mom Marie.
      With Love (((((HUGS))))) ~~~~~>Jeanne

      When somebody dies, a cloud turns into
         an angel, and flies up to tell the Creator
         to put another flower on a pillow.
         A bird gives the message back to
         the world, and sings a silent prayer
         that makes the rain cry. People dis-
         appear, but they never really go away.
         The spirits up there put the sun to
         bed, wake up grass, and spin the
         earth in dizzy circles. Sometimes you
         can see them dancing in a cloud during
         the day-time, when they're supposed
         to be sleeping. They paint the rain-
         bows and also the sunsets and make
         waves splash and tug at the tide.
         They toss shooting stars and listen to
         wishes. And when they sing wind-
         songs, they whisper to us, don't
         miss me too much. The view is nice
         and I'm doing just fine.
                   - Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2002
        Wanted to share this with you got this from another list~It brought
        smiles and tears and thoughts of my Mom who passed on June 5th~Have a
        good day tomorrow everyone~Hugs~
        ~~~~~~~~>Jeanne

        http://209.15.122.1/LIJOS/rememberwhen.html