The passing of my Mom~~~>

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Everyone It Is a sad day for me ~My Mom Marie had a massive Heart
      attack at 4:30 this morning ~She was on life support and family all
      around her.
      Life support was taking off at 1:05 and she passed on at 1:20 ~I want to
      thank you for your prayers and smoke that was sent up earlier for her
      sickness and her recovery ~~~I will miss my Mom very much she also was
      my best friend~~
      Love ~~~~~~~>Jeanne
    • HaliteSprite
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
        Jeanne,

        I'm very sorry to hear this; I wish you and your family all my best.

        Blessings to you and yours,
        Ahreinya
      • AmyStrange.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
          >Hi Everyone It Is a sad day for me ~My Mom Marie had a massive Heart
          >attack at 4:30 this morning ~She was on life support and family all
          >around her.
          >
          >Life support was taking off at 1:05 and she passed on at 1:20 ~I want
          >thank you for your prayers and smoke that was sent up earlier for her
          >sickness and her recovery ~~~I will miss my Mom very much she also was
          >my best friend~~
          >Love ~~~~~~~>Jeanne

          I share your pain Jeanne. My Mom passed away almost a year ago and I
          love her very much still. They're probably chatting together right
          now...

          Dave<AmyStrange@...>Ayotte
          >> http://www.AmyStrange.com/MyLifeStory.html
          P.S. May 1st---Missing Person Remembrance Day
          http://www.OneMissingPerson.org/uMPRdp.html
        • Debra Highfill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002

            dearest sister Jeanne,

            may your memories sustain you

            the love of your mom embrace you

            the friendship and sisterhood adorn you

            may all that the two of you held dear

            continue to bless and to enlighten you

            and may all of us who are sharing our moms with heaven

            be comforted by knowing that moms are

            eternal too.

            debraflower