Re: A red glow around food and tobbaco

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
      It was a reguler sandwich with butter on it the tobbaco was the smoking kind. The red glow shimmered and was very strong in color. It looked like Earth power to me but that is what I think it was. Thank you.
    • T BEARSHIELD
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
        This is very interesting Bro., never before have i heard of this. You must
        let me know if You find out anything else. Do You have a medicine man with
        your tribe that you could ask, they always have the answers when i go to
        them.
        Your Chat Sis,
        Teah

        From: "Jon Miler" <intothevortex1@...>
        To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Re: A red glow around food and tobbaco
        Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:10:17 -0000
        From sentto-3350205-169-995267422-arapaho_woman10 Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:12:39
        -0700

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
          TEAH IS RIGHT, YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE REAL MC COY ABOUT THIS! I
          KNOW YOUR EYE SIGHT IS A PROBLEM, COULD THIS BE THE REASON? HAVE YOU
          BEEN GETTING ENOUGH REST? NOBODY I KNOW EVER SEES THAT RED GLOW, UNLESS
          OTHERS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS AS YOU HAVE.....LOTS OF LUCK, SWEETY!

          With Love and Respect
          Your Friend and Relative
        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
            DID YOU GET MY LAST REPLY?

            With Love and Respect
            Your Friend and Relative
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
              HAY VOR BRO!!!!!! LOVE YA!!! (smile ) NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
              OF THE ANCIENT ONES!!! HOPE YOU geT yOur

              With Love and Respect
              Your Friend and Relative