ECTV/Breaking News - George Bush's Global Warming Cause, Shows Purely Political

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      George Bush's Global Warming Cause, Shows Purely Political...06/04/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Remember the old saying "if you can't beat them, confuse them". Well that seems to be the case here. One way to keep the public guessing is to heap tons of analytical scenario's in what they call researched data. There are over two hundred and fifty pages of factual research data. However, what we end up with is nothing more than "subjective conjecture". There is no conclusive evidence. If this were a trial, it would be thrown out of court.

      Here is but one single page of many which shows how inconsistent and non-conclusive this study really is. It has more holes than a Texas fly swatter. http://www.usgcrp.gov/usgcrp/nacc/thirdnatcom/comments-general.htm  The responses you see here are made by Senior Scientist in the field of Climatology, Paleology, Historians, Geologist, Urbanist, and Archeologist. Their credibility is second to none. Yet they have a very different view than the suggested 'mainly human influence' this report would have you believe.

      To condense thousands and thousands of words down to its essence is to say one thing..."we are all just kind of guessing". I must say, there were some exciting moments in this report. My favorite is when our current scientist use "ancient text" in supporting their evaluation . I love this!

      Here is the full report: http://www.epa.gov/globalwarming/publications/car/index.html

      This report of what they call "Global Warming" which simply means "Warmer Globe" has done nothing but enforce my conviction as to natural cycles the Earth has seen many times before. I would suspect over the next six months, we will start to see leaks, and then floods, of information coming out about our Sun. I will go even further out on a limb to suggest the current report disclosed yesterday, was to distract us from what may really be going on in our solar system. It will all start and begin with our Sun.

      In staying with ECTV's tradition, Values statement, and respected reputation, I will not post anything without first backing it with the research, data, and documents needed to show credibility of this assertion. We have done this over the years and is evidenced with our documentation posted in our "breaking news archives".

      ECTV Breaking News Archives: http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/archivesindex2000.htm

      At this point let me just say that I am confident we will soon be turning our attention back to the Sun before this years end. We will see that humans play a small role in the evolution of climate cycles. Having said this, as I stated from the first of my research in 1999, although we humans play a much smaller role than our environmentalist friends would have us believe, it is important to remain responsible. This is our home and we should treat it as such.

      Even though research shows humans may contribute only about 18% to "global warming i.e. warmer globe", this is still a significant amount and we should do everything we can to clean up our act. I will re-affirm that I do everything I can to be environmental responsible. From recycling, to using less heat and air conditioning, to driving an efficient car. I would like to ask you to join me in keeping reasonable responsible. Our ancestors remind us of this often in their messages through ancient text and prophecy.

      Todays Solar Forecast:

      Todays sunspot count is 208. The Sun is peppered with sunspots showing approximentaly eight regions. We had M-Class flares for two days in a row June 1st and 2nd. As a result, watch for extreme weather today with more than likely "record breaking" events to occur.

      Partial Solar Eclipse will occur on June 10th. The partial eclipse will last about two hours. Unfortunately, sky watchers along the eastern edge of North America won't see any of it. In Miami, Washington D.C. and New York City, for example, the eclipse begins and ends after nightfall. However, almost everyone in the United States west of Atlanta can see some of the event (weather permitting). Observers in the south and central U.S. are best placed to see a deep eclipse at sunset.

      There are a few places, mostly in the Pacific Ocean, where the Moon will cross the Sun dead-center on June 10th (or June
      11th, because of the International Date Line). For about one minute, a bright "ring of fire" will surround the Moon. It's what
      astronomers call an annular eclipse.

      This Weeks Guest: Dr. Vincent Gray - Author "The Greenhouse Delusion a Critique of "Climate Change 2001"

      Dr. Gray was appointed first Director, Building Research Association of New Zealand 1970. He was a forensic scientist with the Department of Scientific Research, and Chief Chemist, Coal Research. Since 1991 he has specialized on Climate Change, and has been an "expert reviewer" for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) for all the Scientific Reports (except the first) and for many others. Dr. Gray wrote 97 pages of comments on the first draft of the most recent IPCC report.

      He has published well over 100 scientific and technical papers, including several on climate change. My book "The Greenhouse Delusion: A Critique of 'Climate Change 2001'"  is about to be published in the UK.

      Our shows can be seen on our 'audio/video" page: http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth."
                                                                                        - Peter Abelard

      Help ECTV remain number one in breaking news for Earth Science and Space Weather. Your membership is what keeps us going.  Join today!!!

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com