Earth Changes TV/Article - ECTV - The Good The Bad and The Ugly

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      ECTV - The Good The Bad and The Ugly...06/03/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      The good news is we have recently been acknowledged for being "first" in breaking news in our area of influence by our colleagues. Thank you, we are doing our very best to stay on top of numerous fast breaking news items. What use to be just one or two breaking news events "per week" just one year ago, is now an average of "five per day". ECTV remains committed to bringing you the most cutting edge news that affects all our lives. Our "Values Statement" is we are committed to disclosing information first hand to our audience. We believe it is far better to 'be aware and prepared', than to be 'lost and confused'.
      Thank you for keeping us number one in earth news and space weather.

      More good news; Earth Changes TV will be on the Discovery Channel in November of this year. It will be a special on prophecy and predictions. The Discovery Channel noted our accurate track record based in science and gently bridging the gap to the esoteric. Our own Robert Egan a.k.a. Nostrabobus will be of special attraction. He has been feverously working like a mule with the latest events unfolding in Pakistan and India. Watch for our announcement in October for more details.

      Yes, more good news; I will be a guest on Shirely Maclain's new radio show named "Independent Expression". Our interview is tentatively scheduled for June 12th. Watch for further information of time and date. Shirley's agent called me stating "Hi Mitch, did you know Shirley and you had a very similar vision?"
      Mitch's Vision: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Continued ringing endorsements from our science community. The latest of which comes from Dr. Gary Sharp, Climatologist and Senior Science advisor to NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration). Dr. Sharp states "the likelihood of today's fast escalating climate change having to do with humans, is about the same as methane gas passing in the wind. In other words, next to nothing. It is simply natural cycles the Earth has seen many times before".  Dr. Sharp went on to give ECTV a two thumbs up endorsement. Dr. Gary Sharp stated  " Mitch, this is validation to your published equation. The current climate change is directly related to the Sun."

      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      The bad news, is we have noticed our major government agencies have restricted news and information in the last few days. Even our inside sources have become resistant to disclosing information from behind the scene's. Lets hope it is not due to ECTV beginning to get confirmed endorsements from our mainstream science organizations. If we were not on their radar screen before, we are now.

      The ugly news, there are some out there who continue to promote complete garbage related to planet x. Here is one example of a lying con artist named Mark Hazelwood. He states "Insiders from NASA speculate 2/3 of the population of the planet will perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Planet X in 2003." There is not one shred of evidence regarding such an event. There is also not one iota of evidence showing tangible proof of even one person in NASA that has ever made such a statement. Nancy Lieder a.k.a. Zeta is another who has come forward stating doom and gloom in May 2003. Guess who her inside information comes from? Aliens! She claims to have special powers and knowledge that only she knows through her "channeling" of an alien named Zeta.

      Now we have another opportunist who appears to be dashing for the foolish. His name is Stacey Allen McGee. He presents himself as the director of yet another UFO conspiracy organization. He is putting on a conference with all the freaks in one place. One of his special guest is Jonathon Reed the proven fraud, con artist, scam - scum. He fits right in there with Hazelwood and Lieder.  Reed's track record: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reedlinks.html

      The Problem; there is a distinct possibility that a celestial orb which orbits outside our solar system could in fact cause the Sun to act out. It could also cause the disruption of planetary orbits including Earth. This is what makes these self-seeking con artist even more dangerous. Their lies and deception could cause confusion for all of us seeking truth from fiction. I can tell you to this date, there is no evidence of a 'known' planet or comet or large asteroid that will do what they claim Planet X would do. Zechaira Sitchin who brought this idea of Planet X or Nibiru to our attention, is doing everything he can to distance himself from these freaks. He is adamant there is no such date given like May of 2003.

      Remember Richard Noone? I know, hardly anyone does. He was the character who claimed 5/5/2000 was the day of doom. He professed a pole shift would occur on this day, and most of us might die. Well, I guess we know what happened with his prediction. Now we have two new freaks, Hazelwood and Lieder, who claim same except they moved the date two years forward.

      Scientific data stating an outside celestial orb could cause tremendous problems is true. What is not true, is that of a known threat or any current relevant data exist. This creates quite the quandary for myself and others who will bring you breaking news as it occurs hoping you will use your gift of "discernment" as information comes forward. Remember Art Bell and Hale Bopp? Of course there is no direct evidence Art Bell's daily escalation of the approaching comet which he stated had "a companion" had a direct connection with the 32 people who believed a space ship was coming to pick them up, thereby killing themselves to get aboard. But I think you get the picture of what happens when irrsponsible personalities come forward yelling as if they have some secret knowledge wanting you to follow their truth.

      Earth Changes TV will remain as diligent and responsible as we possibly can. We will always remind you that we are all 'just kind of guessing'. Follow your truth, not mine or anyone else. And always use your gift of "discernment".

      To thy own self be true!

      Thought For The Day

      "The same stream of life that runs through the world runs through my veins night and day in rhythmic measure. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth into numberless waves of flowers."
                                                                                                   ~Rabindranath Tagore

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com