Bigfoot real or fake?

    Message 1 of 19 , May 24, 2001
      Is Bigfoot real? Or a hoax? I will be looking up webpages on the topic. I personally believe they are real. I would love to see your point of view on this topic. I wonder if Bigfoot is alien? Or is it spiritual ghost of a long lost creature from ancient times? These are some hare questions we must ask to get at the truth of Bigfoot. I believe if we ever find one we should never hurt him/her and we should get photographic proof and take samples of fur, dung and anything else that we can to learn as much as we can about Bigfoot. Honestly we do not know much about Bigfoot but we can start to really study everything we can to make up our own minds on what Bigfoot is. All life is sacred and if Bigfoot is found out to be real we must preserve the wildlands here in the Pacific Northwest and attempt to do research on the Bigfoot so we may know more about it and what it does and where it lives so we can avoid doing harm to this lovely creature of the unknown.
    • shadow
      Message 2 of 19 , May 24, 2001
        from everything that i have read in the past it seems that everytime that fur has been found and takken for evidence that for some strange reason it always disapears a few weeks after wards
        Message 3 of 19 , May 25, 2001
          THAT IS SO COOL! LOOKS VERY PROFESSIONAL! LATERZ...LUV YA!

          With Love and Respect
          Your Friend and Relative
          Message 4 of 19 , May 25, 2001
            Strange if that is true it would be very hard to get DNA samples from the fur. If only we could get the DNA of the Bigfoot it would be very helpful. Perhaps the fur degrades fast? Or the government steals the samples? Or the fur wisked away to a secret lab somewhere and examined. There could be many reasons why the fur dissapears after a few weeks. Right now our government is not trust worthy with anything. With the nasty election over and Bu$h stole the eletion I beleive it will be very hard to get at the truth on paranormal topics. Bu$h is a arm of the CIA and therefore he will pander to secretcy and tactics to keep Bigfoot am mystery and any other kind of paranormal research on the back burner. We must keep doing our own research on Bigfoot for as long as it takes to get at the truth. ~Paranormalvortex~

            Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Bigfoot real or fake? Posted by Intothevortex. Is Bigfoot real? Or a hoax? I will be looking up webpages on the topic. I personally believe they are real. I would love to see your point of view on this topic. I wonder if Bigfoot is alien? Or is it spiritual ghost of a long lost creature from ancient times? These are some hare questions we must ask to get at the truth of Bigfoot. I believe if we ever find one we should never hurt him/her and we should get photographic proof and take samples of fur, dung and anything else that we can to learn as much as we can about Bigfoot. Honestly we do not know much about Bigfoot but we can start to really study everything we can to make up our own minds on what Bigfoot is. All life is sacred and if Bigfoot is found out to be real we must preserve the wildlands here in the Pacific Northwest and attempt to do research on the Bigfoot so we may know more about it and what it does and where it lives so we can avoid doing harm to this lovely creature of the unknown.
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 19 , May 25, 2001
              BIGFOOT IS NOT A FAKE! HE CAN MATERIALIZE BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT
              BIGFOOT IS A SPIRIT.

              With Love and Respect
              Your Friend and Relative
              Message 6 of 19 , May 25, 2001
                That would probably expalin the dissapearing fur. But how on Earth could the fur be so real? Your probably right about Bigfoot being a spirit. I suspect that is why it is so hard to study him. But we must try and learn in a respectful manner and to treat the being as a sacred being no matter what it is or is not. Thanks Awanook for the imput it is valued highly to this topic :-)

                Message 7 of 19 , May 25, 2001
                  I cut that post from the archives, that was not for
                  the general public, if you want to write me privatly
                  about a topic use my intothevortex1@... email
                  thanks sis love you. By the way your posts are very
                  kind and you a very smart and bright lady. I will
                  always protect you and my members from personal
                  attacks and flaming kooks lol we dont need that at
                  Paranormalvortex. You are a sweet person and a big
                  member of the group and I will do all I can to protect
                  your privatcy and wishes. If you have any questions
                  please let me know k? I here to serve my
                  Paranormalvortex memebers and give them a free speech
                  forum to dicuss the paranormal. Your imput makes me
                  proud! Love you!

                  --- Awanook@... wrote:
                  > Between you and I , people who have gone to
                  > ceremonies felt hair by one
                  > of the Spirit Helpers. The Medicine Man or
                  > Interpreter uses animals,
                  > including the Rock nation in thier ceremonies,Hope
                  > you will keep this
                  > to yourself. MAUH!
                  >
                  > With Love and Respect
                  > Your Friend and Relative

                  =====

                  Image by FlamingText.com

                  http://auctions.yahoo.com/
                • Awanook@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 25, 2001
                    HEY BRO! LOVE YOU, TRUST YOU, AND VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR THE WAY
                    YOU HANDLE ISSUES, YOUR PARANORMALVORTEX IS GREAT! I
                    REALLY LOVE THE NAME "WHIRLWIND!" THAT IS YOU ALL THE WAY!!!!!! VORTEX
                    IS BUSY SPINNING! MUAH!

                    With Love and Respect
                    Your Friend and Relative
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 25, 2001
                      I always want to help people sister. This place is for advanced thinking and working on the issues we are interested in. Bigfoot is manythings I conclude. It is a spiritual being that might of existed in our distant past. I have a feeling it is spirit coming back to warn us of our mistakes. But it was real and it might still have a few beings that exist in the phiscal form. We might be dealing with a very complex topic both spiritual and phsycial in nature. All points of view must be added responisbly and with great care to make sure we find out as much as we can about this topic. Bigfoot is seen by Native peoples as a spiritual being, I ask this how on Earth can we find hair off a ghost? I thought ghosts cant shed? And people have found huge footprints, how can a ghost create footprints? And another question is why Bigfoot is so hard to find? We see many ghosts in haunted houses and they are not Bigfoot at all. So many questiions to ask. We all need to really make an effort to ask the hard questions.

                    • Awanook@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 25, 2001
                        Speaking of spiritual beings, some years back om two separate
                        ceremonies, was gidted with two articles from the spirit world. One
                        was a very small medicine wheel, the other being a very old small
                        Eagle feather. I put the two together and place this on the pipe
                        during SUNDANCE.so when difts are given i accept these gifts humbly.
                        I also was gifted by having the Spirits talk to me in ceremonies. As
                        you already know, have had many Spiritual experience, of which I hold
                        dearly. Chi-Megwetch, my brother!

                        With Love and Respect
                        Your Friend and Relative
                      • Angelik
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 27, 2001
                          I'm happy to be with you all...
                          Paranaormal topics are my favourites and I promise not
                          to tease ppl (lol)...
                          I also believe in the existance of Bigfoots and as
                          Jon said we should protect the place where they are
                          supposed to live and we must also protect our mother
                          Earth.To my mind,I think they are a kind of
                          prehistorical men who did not evolve.
                          They are not described as being dangerous,that's why I
                          find stupid that some men look to catch one with
                          their silly guns,I think they already hurted so much
                          animals...
                          Can't they let Bifoots quiet? Is their hunger of
                          trophies and celebrity so important to satisfy ?

                          Message 12 of 19 , May 28, 2001
                            I agree. Humans tend to be so barbaric. It seems we all need to start acting like the smart evolved beings we should be. A bigfoot is part of the web, we are all part of the web and it is time we act like we are responisble for ourselves, and our planet. We only have one planet to live on so far.

                            Message 13 of 19 , May 28, 2001
                              SWEETY, YOU ARE REACHING OUT AND HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING!!
                              KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFUL WORK!! LOVE YOU!

                              With Love and Respect
                              Your Friend and Relative
                            • Angelik
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 28, 2001
                                Hello Awa sis !
                                I wanna thank you for your support..you are a dear!
                                I'm a teaser since 1998 (the first time I met
                                Americans lol)...and I can tell today that it suits me
                                well...
                                In France,they are not open minds and they would
                                rather say that I'm crazy!
                                I love American ppl but I adore Native ppl that' a
                                fact.I consider you all as my family and I can say
                                that I never had so good friends as now with you all..
                                Thanx you for you friendship...
                                Love you too sis!

                                German teaser.

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 29, 2001
                                  YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!! "SIS" TY FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS! OUR BRO IS
                                  ONE I REFER TO AS A "KEEPER!" DON'T YOU AGREE? LOL WE ALL LOVE VOR
                                  AS HE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS!

                                  With Love and Respect
                                  Your Friend and Relative
                                • Angelik
                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 29, 2001
                                    I agree with you Awa,our sweety Vorty is a
                                    Keeper...and a funny bunny too..
                                    Have you ever been in American Indians at Talkcity ?
                                    I've never had the luck to meet you there...hope we'll
                                    meet there and have a good time...
                                    Take care sis...

                                    German Angelik.

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 29, 2001
                                      THAT'S WHERE I MET VOR! HE WRITES AWESOME POETRY!!! JUST CAME FROM
                                      AMERICAN INDIANS CHAT IN TALKCITY!!

                                      With Love and Respect
                                      Your Friend and Relative
                                    • Angelik
                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 29, 2001
                                        OK sis gonna try to go at TC too...

                                        --- Awanook@... a écrit : > THAT'S WHERE I MET

                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 29, 2001
                                          WILL BE | GOIN O BED AS ON S I'h FINISHED HER! HUGGS!

                                          With Love and Respect
                                          Your Friend and Relative