Re: [Paranormalvortex] A red glow around food and tobbaco

  • T BEARSHIELD
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2001
      That is very interesting, could you tell me if this is certain foods or at
      certain times?
      Your Chat Sis,
      Teah

      From: "Jon Miler" <intothevortex1@...>
      To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Paranormalvortex] A red glow around food and tobbaco
      Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 07:46:35 -0000
      From sentto-3350205-162-995096799-arapaho_woman10 Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:48:12
      -0700

      I have been seeing a bright red glow on food and tobbaco does anyone know if
      that is a blessing? I have heard if someone has blessed something sometimes
      a person could notice a glow of some kind. I have been seeing this ever
      scense I got back from the powwow in Warm Springs Oregon. Thank you everyone
      for listening to me.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
        It was a reguler sandwich with butter on it the tobbaco was the smoking kind. The red glow shimmered and was very strong in color. It looked like Earth power to me but that is what I think it was. Thank you.
      • T BEARSHIELD
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
          This is very interesting Bro., never before have i heard of this. You must
          let me know if You find out anything else. Do You have a medicine man with
          your tribe that you could ask, they always have the answers when i go to
          them.
          Your Chat Sis,
          Teah

          From: "Jon Miler" <intothevortex1@...>
          To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Re: A red glow around food and tobbaco
          Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:10:17 -0000
          From sentto-3350205-169-995267422-arapaho_woman10 Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:12:39
          -0700

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
            TEAH IS RIGHT, YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE REAL MC COY ABOUT THIS! I
            KNOW YOUR EYE SIGHT IS A PROBLEM, COULD THIS BE THE REASON? HAVE YOU
            BEEN GETTING ENOUGH REST? NOBODY I KNOW EVER SEES THAT RED GLOW, UNLESS
            OTHERS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS AS YOU HAVE.....LOTS OF LUCK, SWEETY!

            With Love and Respect
            Your Friend and Relative
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
              DID YOU GET MY LAST REPLY?

              With Love and Respect
              Your Friend and Relative
            • Awanook@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
                HAY VOR BRO!!!!!! LOVE YA!!! (smile ) NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
                OF THE ANCIENT ONES!!! HOPE YOU geT yOur

                With Love and Respect
                Your Friend and Relative