Earth healing prayer.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2001
      I want everyone to take a minute to pray for our mother Earth. Do it in any way you are use to doing. Mother Earth needs our prayers blessings everyone.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2001
        LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LIL BRO!!!!! YOU ARE INDEED VERY SPECIAL!!!!

        With Love and Respect
        Your Friend and Relative
      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2001
          THANK YOU FOR ASKING PEOPLE TO DO THIS!! IT IS ONE OF THE MOST
          IMPORTANT PRAYERS WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING....EVERY DAY!!! LOVE YOU
          MY BROTHER!

          With Love and Respect
          Your Friend and Relative