A red glow around food and tobbaco

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2001
      I have been seeing a bright red glow on food and tobbaco does anyone know if that is a blessing? I have heard if someone has blessed something sometimes a person could notice a glow of some kind. I have been seeing this ever scense I got back from the powwow in Warm Springs Oregon. Thank you everyone for listening to me.
    • T BEARSHIELD
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2001
        That is very interesting, could you tell me if this is certain foods or at
        certain times?
        Your Chat Sis,
        Teah

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
          It was a reguler sandwich with butter on it the tobbaco was the smoking kind. The red glow shimmered and was very strong in color. It looked like Earth power to me but that is what I think it was. Thank you.
        • T BEARSHIELD
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
            This is very interesting Bro., never before have i heard of this. You must
            let me know if You find out anything else. Do You have a medicine man with
            your tribe that you could ask, they always have the answers when i go to
            them.
            Your Chat Sis,
            Teah

            From: "Jon Miler" <intothevortex1@...>
            To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Re: A red glow around food and tobbaco
            Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:10:17 -0000
            From sentto-3350205-169-995267422-arapaho_woman10 Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:12:39
            -0700

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
              TEAH IS RIGHT, YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE REAL MC COY ABOUT THIS! I
              KNOW YOUR EYE SIGHT IS A PROBLEM, COULD THIS BE THE REASON? HAVE YOU
              BEEN GETTING ENOUGH REST? NOBODY I KNOW EVER SEES THAT RED GLOW, UNLESS
              OTHERS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS AS YOU HAVE.....LOTS OF LUCK, SWEETY!

              With Love and Respect
              Your Friend and Relative
            • Awanook@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
                DID YOU GET MY LAST REPLY?

                With Love and Respect
                Your Friend and Relative
              • Awanook@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
                  HAY VOR BRO!!!!!! LOVE YA!!! (smile ) NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
                  OF THE ANCIENT ONES!!! HOPE YOU geT yOur

                  With Love and Respect
                  Your Friend and Relative