Re: [Paranormalvortex] Seeking ghost stories

  • Angelik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
      Hello sweety Vorty !
      In my next mail to paranormalvortex,I'll tell you
      some usual French ghosts...
      But I wanted to tell that when I was a child I lived
      in the country and there were a lot of witches in this
      village...
      I've heard that many were with the devil,they put a
      spell to a neighbourgh who had "too many(that is what
      another man thought ) fields" and he had an accident
      with his tractor...
      What do you think of the power of some witches who
      can do many things that we can't really explain ?
      One thing I'm sure is to never bother someone who can
      do voodoo...it is a very dangerous thing...

      Big kiss to you all...

      German crazy girl.