ECTV/Breaking News - M-Class Flares Rain Upon Us, and so do "Freak Storms"

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 8:49 AM
      M-Class Flares Rain Upon Us, and so do "Freak Storms"...05/07/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I know, I know, I have received hundreds of emails from you telling me of your personal experience over the last two days. "Freak Hail and Snow Storms" on the West Coast. Fatal Tornado's in the Texas Plains, Severe Drought in China.

      Your emails started pouring in after I posted my last article titled "Your Friendly Local Weather caster". This was written on May 5th at 6 AM (PST). Here is what I said in doing a mock broadcast as your local "Super-Duper Doppler Weatherman".

      " Well, it looks like we have severe storms ahead. The super-duper doppler indicates a sunspot count of 271. Oh boy, this is
      going to be a big one. As a result of this unusually high sunspot count, we can expect X-Class and M-Class flares to follow
      within 48 hours.

      Now lets take a look at our super-duper telling machine and zoom-in. Oh my, it looks like the coronal holes are facing Earth
      bound. This means that the solar flares may be heading towards us. There may also be a CME (coronal mass ejection) to
      follow the large flares. I would say there is a good chance we will see "freak storms", most likely in the way of Tornado's or
      what we now call "freak wind shears" to occur in our eastern plains.

      Well there you have it folks, I wish I had better news for you, but you better pull out your rain coats, or winter gloves, or
      dress cool, depending on where you live. It sure looks like more "record breaking" events are likely to occur. Now that's it
      for our weather forecast, now lets go to Gene for our sports news, Gene!!!! "

      No sooner than I had released this article depicting what our local weather broadcast will look like within a year, the very events mentioned began to happen. Our sunspot count reached over three hundred (300) on Sunday evening, then back down to 242 on Monday. Simply stated...the "Equation" still holds strong.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      The not so good news, it that the sunspot count continues to be high. Watch for continued M-Class and X-Class flares to occur. Yes, this means, even more severe weather ahead. Watch for "freak storms" in the way severe temperature shifts to occur within 24 hours of each other. One day freezing, the next day hot.

      Like with so many new discoveries, a "double edge sword" reality is created. Kind of a good news-bad news feel to it. Related to the Equation, it is good news we can accurately track Sun-Earth phenomena. The bad news is, it doesn't look pleasant. I see turbulent weather for several months ahead.

      Not to worry, it is all part of a bigger cycle the Earth has seen many times before. It is just taking our new scientist a little time to catch up to our old scientist (ancient text ancestors). I would predict our leading scientific disciplines will show an increased acknowledgment of what history has said so many years ago. It might look like this... "A consortium of current scientist have disclosed in their latest conference, "Ancient text is showing to be more accurate than we had originally thought. We are now working on new models and formulas which integrates knowledge from the past with our new technology. Their are some on our team who have said "it was right in front of us the whole time".           More on this story later!!!!!

      Thought For The Day

      "Choose what you will, then let your imagination bring it to you"

                                                                                   Emile Coue

      This Weeks Guest: Linda Tuck-Jenkins

      "In the new paradigm of Truth and Integrity, the old ways simply won't work, meaning all traditional disciplines will come into question. Old rules in every field - medicine, science, finance, politics - will fall away, no longer appropriate to the new,
      broader perspective. For most of the esteemed principles in all disciplines were based on a three dimensional, linear existence of cause and effect characterized by separateness (bodies), scarcity, and fear.

      At a deep level, the Indigo, or Millennium Children already have this knowledge. They're born with the understanding that they are multidimensional, infinitely creative beings; so they will pick up this research and take it to new heights. And, that is their gift to humanity Ð the perfection and widespread dissemination of the Truth about existence and manâs place in the cosmos. Thanks to them, the dragon ego that has kept man small, fearful, and separate will finally fall away, and mankind will enter a wondrous era of Truth and Integrity, "which must inevitably lead to Peace." Linda Tuck-Jenkins

      Linda Tuck-Jenkins is the author of the "Starpeople" visionary fiction series, which integrates her background as an economist with a lifelong interest in space, metaphysics and spirituality. Book One, The Sirian Redemption was First Runner-Up for the 2001 COVR Visionary Award for Fiction. This essay presents concepts, which will appear in forthcoming books of the series, Split Infinity and The Millennium Children.

      Website: http://starpeople-books.com/millenniumchildren.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com