Seeking ghost stories

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
      Hey everyone. Anyone have any new good ghost stories? I would love to hear from you if you do! I have a few but I do not think it wise to talk about it in public..I had a very sacred experiance that is just better left as is for now.
    • Angelik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
        Hello sweety Vorty !
        In my next mail to paranormalvortex,I'll tell you
        some usual French ghosts...
        But I wanted to tell that when I was a child I lived
        in the country and there were a lot of witches in this
        village...
        I've heard that many were with the devil,they put a
        spell to a neighbourgh who had "too many(that is what
        another man thought ) fields" and he had an accident
        with his tractor...
        What do you think of the power of some witches who
        can do many things that we can't really explain ?
        One thing I'm sure is to never bother someone who can
        do voodoo...it is a very dangerous thing...

        Big kiss to you all...

        German crazy girl.