Retuned home~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      From another list I am on ~a few days ago I posted a message about an
      Abenaki Mike~Steps in It~Walton he's Grandaughter Shantelle was missing
      well I have good news she has retuned home and safe.thank you all for
      your prayers.below Is the letter from Mike.
      ~~~~~~~>Jeanne

      Kwai Nidobak, (Hello friends)

      Our granddaughter Shantelle has returned home to her family as of a few
      minutes ago...

      Many thanks to all of you - for all of the Prayers, letters,
      distributions, etc...

      Respectfully,
      Mike Steps In It Walton
      Clinton, Main