Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Speculation of Mars Moon Missing

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Speculation of Mars Moon Missing...05/02/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      There has been recent rumors suggesting Mars moon "Phobos" is missing. I received a personal email from Gary Goodwin of the Millennium Group, in which he has very thoroughly outlined a plausible hypothesis suggesting there may have been a collision between Comet 76P and Phobos. Gary Goodwin also believes the recent solar activity of the sun has been caused by perhaps cosmic foul play.

      In his article, Mr. Goodwin also suggest Space Shuttle "Atlantis" was ordered down as a direct result of NASA capturing a view of sudden super solar flares that could in fact be hazardous to the Shuttle. It is true space shuttle "Atlantis" did make a hasty retreat May 29th, 2001.

      Then on June 6th 2001, a report of an enormous dust cloud that circled the entire planet Mars. This period also happens to be a time of the largest solar flares, CME's, and geo-magnetic storms on record.

      In conclusion and with just a few key points to Gary Goodwin's article, I would say Gary has done an excellent job of putting several pieces of a puzzle which certainly suggest all is not normal, and NASA and other space agencies have not been forth coming with events that most would agree, scientist and skeptic alike, perhaps coming together on this issue due to a preponderance of evidence.

      However, it is also clear that as thorough as Mr. Goodwin's research appears to be, and this is to include factual data which was recorded and did in fact occur, his final conclusion may not be warranted. I would think it safe to say, "Something" did in fact occur. I would also say the chain of events which Mr. Goodwin suggest related to Asteroid/Comet impact with Mars is factual, although not endorsed by NASA. I would also conclude that it was in fact extreme solar flares that sent the shuttle "Atlantis" running home with a daring night time landing.

      My own research strongly suggest a connection to celestial orbs, rather it be asteroids, comets, small planets, does in fact have an enormous effect on our Sun. This would be manifested by large solar activity and tremendous geo-magnetic storms.

      Here is the problem... since this story broke and is now circling the ether of the internet, I have had brief interviews with some of our astrophysicist, astronomers, and cosmologist. The conclusion was unanimous, Mr. Goodwin's conjecture that Mars moon "Phobos" is missing, and for the reason he gives, which is that no astronomers have seen it, appears to be unfounded. Also, Mr. Goodwin's allegations of Comet 76P being the culprit, is also being negated.

      But, the general theories of Mr. Goodwin's symbiotic connectedness between the Sun, Planets, and Celestial orbs is indeed grounded in science, proven theory, and applied historical data.

      To bring this out for all of us to analyze, I have invited Gary Goodwin to be interviewed on Earth Changes TV. He has accepted, and our interview will air May 16th. Thank you Gary for your willingness to bring your material forward. You did a very good job in dealing with abstracts, and I support your efforts to help us all remain informed. You have shown to be more discerning and careful with your material than many I have come across with regards to plausible and reasonable surmise.

      See Gary Goodwin's Full Article: http://www.tmgnow.com/repository/cometary/76P_phobos1.html#phobos

      Now, to help us get an accurate and measured view of recent and past events related to this subject, I will have Dr. Tom Van Flandren on the show "live" today. Dr. Van Flandren is a former director of the US Naval Observatory. He is a NASA Astronomer and author of "Dark Matter, Missing Planets and New Comets". He is the founder and chairman of the "Meta Research" foundation.

      Tom received his Ph.D. degree in Astronomy from Yale University. He spent 20 years at the U.S. Naval Observatory, where he became the Chief of the Celestial Mechanics Branch. In 1991, he formed a Washington, DC-based organization, Meta Research, to foster research into ideas not otherwise supported solely because they conflict with mainstream theories in Astronomy.

      Tom Van Flandren: http://www.metaresearch.org/home.asp

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com