Big brother wants to place a chip under your skin

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2001
      Do not buy into this. The secretve government would really love to place a chip under the skin so they can "get rid of paper money" I advise people to stock up on wisky ammo toilet paper and cigerettes. I do not want to sound like a comspiricy buff but with what is going on such as Bush stopping the election and getting selected into the whitehouse I do not trust big brother at all to protect our freedom. We have a problem Houston!

      Big brother gets under your skin: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17601