Re: Shadow people Art Bell email

  • a_living_proof@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001
      hehehehe... i know what it was... as well jon im sure you do too....
      and i will say this... yes in a sorts it did have something to do
      with the laser... its called curiosity... not only that but the rapid
      flashes opened up doors into the mind and this guy will not be the
      same for years if even that.... for some reason long exposures to
      rapid blinking.... even old monitors will do this to the mind it
      opens door that cause you to be able to see things that normally you
      wouldnt be able to.... we fond this out ourselves here from back when
      we were working for a firm pulling long hours infront of older
      computers inputng data and the contant flicker opened so much in my
      wife that her 2nd sight became so strong that she was able to see at
      100 percent
      =shadow=