Earth Changes TV/Article - The Sun, Weather, and Human Behavior

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 2:15 AM
      The Sun, Weather, and Human Behavior...04/09/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      The Sun continues its unusual bombardment of magnetic storms. Today there is a sunspot count of 245. This is almost a count
      of 100 more than NASA's predicted maximum. Not only is this half again what was expected, it comes one and a half years
      later. The absurd reason Nasa came up with is as foolish and immature as the statement they made for the unusual so-called
      El-Nino.

      Nasa's explanation which came months after the predicted apex, was that "we must be experiencing a double peak related to
      sunspot count". Excuse me did you say "double peak"? This is crazy back water pedaling gibberish that scientific peers laugh
      at. But Nasa is convinced they can simply explain away anomalies by sending out cutesie words like "double peak". You would
      think we were watching an ice skating performance.

      Then just this week NOAA falls in lock step with Nasa's public relation's policy, (that is to say, confuse the public), with even  a more absurd statement regarding the Southern Pacific Oscillation. This is the scientific name for what NOAA calls "El Nino".
      The so-called El Nino is claimed to have a 7 year cycle. But for some reason, that is not happening and it is still here. So
      instead of telling us why this may be happening, they just told us last week " We believe this is what we call a "Super-Nino".
      Folks, I am not making this up. Because El Nino (as they call it) did not fit into its neat package of seven years, they literally made up a name called "Super-Nino".
      "Super-Nino" Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/April2002/0404lacucaracha.htm

      What both NASA and NOAA have failed to explain is "why" these anomalies are occurring. The answer is simply the Sun!
      For those of you that have been following ECTV , know I have outlined this for sometime. It is my belief the Sun is in
      what I call a "Mega Cycle". This could be thousands of years in-between. (exact number unknown). Our ancestors have told
      us of this event hundreds and thousands of year ago. I find it odd, and perhaps dangerous, that current science neglects that
      which has been handed down to us. The battle rages on between the two disciplines of "public relations' policy. On the one
      hand, it is believed we (public) are too fragile and would not be able to handle the truth of change. On the other hand, it is
      believed it is far better to inform the public allowing each individual and family to best prepare for the changes that are here.
      This second method has proven to minimize the risk of shock and trauma that often occurs with sudden or unfamiliar change.

      So here we sit with our government choosing to treat us like children telling us fairy tails of double your pleasure peaks and
      superman nino's. Never mind what it all really means. The question remains, what is really an action of self-defeat? To tell us
      the truth and risk nation wide panic, or tell us kindergarten stories hoping when the changes reach such a peak, people will be totally dependent on what the government tells us. Or even worse, watch us become so bewildered, each person will just
      have to fend for themselves. Perhaps with feelings of hopelessness and despair.

      Here are a few facts that may help one better understand what is unfolding regards to earth changes. The solar cycle we are in
      today is not what Nasa claims to be just another 11 year cycle they named "Cycle 23". It is a "Mega Cycle" that occurs every
      so many thousands of years. This idea of something called a "double peak" is shear non-sense that some goof ball in the back
      room of Nasa's halls made up. This was done to ease tension and give us the impression they have everything well in hand. Truth is, they don't have a clue as to why the Sun is acting out in such this way. If they do, they are not telling us.
      Double Peak: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0124activities.htm

      All these cutesie names like El Nino, La Nina, and La Cucaracha simply identify that ocean and jet stream currents are shifting.
      NOAA would have us believe there is a 7 year cycle to such events. The fact is there is no such thing as "Super-Nino". This
      was made up to simply appease those of us who know something is going on. Again, they would like to give the impression they have a firm grasp on developments. Truth is, they too don't have a clue why the ocean and jet stream currents continue to shift.

      The answer is 93 million miles away. It is the Sun. The Sun is what drives the weather. There is also recent studies which suggest the Sun drives human emotion and physiology as well. Reflecting back to my interview with Brad Steiger, we discussed his book titled "A Road Map of Time". Brad outlines a remarkable connection between high solar activity and war or civil unrest. Is this a coincidence? http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/March2002/0310mitch.htm

      Today's Solar Forecast:

      The sunspot count is at 245. Watch for M-Class and possibly X-Class flares. Within 48 hours of this event, watch for extreme weather (record breaking) to occur. I would also monitor violent human outbreaks with local surroundings as well as global conflict. I would include the monitoring of  unusual animal behavior as well.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      This Weeks Guest:

      Dr. Mitchell Gibson, author of "Signs of Mental Illness" and "Signs: The Spiritual Sky". Dr. Gibson is an international talent sought after by astronomers all around the world.

      Mitchell states each planetary aspect and movement denotes a thought or action, which is reflective of this vast and wonderful entity’s grandeur. Ancient traditional astrological systems have remained largely unchanged for hundreds of years and focus only upon the longitudinal aspects and planetary motions while neglecting the declinational movements of the planets. Our research has discovered that the collective movements of the planets indicate an underlying chemistry and new language that can be discerned by examining the entire sky.

      Thought For The Day

      "Until we understand how to transcend the mind, this separative thinking, this process of giving emphasis to the "me" and the "mine" whether in the collective form or in individual form, we shall not have peace."

                                                                                                            J. Krishnamurti

      Subscribe To ECTV Today. One Full Year For Only $35: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com