Welcome a living proof and metman to the group!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2001
      Welcome to the madhouse lol j/k. Glad to see you made it to Paranormalvortex my friends. Here is the topic for help you get started bigfoot real or fake? I believe bigfoot is real, although its hard to proove. If anyone has a good webpage about bigfoot please post it. Please bear with me im new to being a moderator lol so I am kinda green. It is a lot of fun though and I hope to make it enjoyable for everyone who joined. The bigfoot question I am throwing out to everyone on the list.
    • shadow
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2001
        well im gonna first say that it has been sighted in the area where i live .. ive been told this by both reputible and disputible people.... to give you a bit of info the area i am in. i am in southern illinois but not quite as far south as the shawnee national forest. there is a rather large manmade lake here and teh entire area it spotted with woods all across teh area... i will post a few links to some artices about diffrent sightings here in illinois.
        =shadow=