Earth Changes TV/Article - A Time of Resurrection Still On My Mind

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      A Time of Resurrection Still On My Mind...04/03/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      After doing a bit of research on the days of Jesus, I realized this particular time period of the third decade of the first year A.C. may not have been a great deal different then what we see in the middle east this very day. According to several historians, it was this very type of turmoil we see today in Jerusalem and Bethlehem and Israel that was occurring in the very days of Jesus while he was in his early 30's. Some would say that Jesus was quite aware of the politics in play and knew just what buttons to push to get the 'high priest' to react. Corruption was rampant. It was a time when Jewish faith had begun to deteriorate. Jesus had noticed the Jewish community was slowly melting away into a 'class system'.

      It was believed the Roman Empire whom had already bestowed a secular society had made great influence among the High Priest. Perhaps it was during this time the people were massaged away from personal interactive religion, to simply a religion they 'belonged' to. A book of rules of should's and don'ts that were less open and expanding, but had become directive and maybe even dogmatic.

      It appears Jesus saw this unfolding and was here to play his most special role to derail a fast movement striping the people of their own individuality and personal connection to spiritual principals. Some would even say Jesus was quite the activist and resisted that of restriction and rule. Much of this type of description comes from the Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran. I would say Jesus was about empowerment, community, love, compassion. At the same time, he would often disclose his humanness with outburst anger, frustration, disappointment.

      Jesus is my favorite example of a person who knew why he was here on Earth. He went to school right away learning all he could. Yes, he too was challenged to rise above negative human emotions that so often distract us from our mastering the principals of compassion, forgiveness and love. But don't be too hard on yourself. This is a most difficult journey to partake. It takes most of us a lifetime to simply have an understanding of why we are here to begin with.

      Wouldn't you know it; like so many other ventures in life, just when you start to get the hang of it, it's time to move on.

      In watching the unfolding of todays breaking news in the Middle East, and having just come from some studies on the first century AC, I cannot help but notice startling resemblance. Sure there are guns instead of knives, and politicians instead of high priest, but the players appear to be no different then it was 2000 years ago.

      It is my belief, prophecy (biblical and otherwise) will become easy to track from this point on. As a result of this hunch, I will begin a Middle East prophecy page to help track the movements and fallout's in the months and couple of years ahead. Watch for our announcement.

      This week on ECTV:

      Bill Hamilton - Anti-Gravity Theory

      "Flowing Gravity is based on a general hypothesis that space has physical properties that can best be described as super fluidic.  By postulating the superfluid nature of space problems in controlling gravity and inertia can be clearly approached.  New understandings in electromagnetic phenomena, nuclear and particle physics, cosmology, and the basis of quantum mechanics may be clarified with this shift of emphasis.  What remains is to develop a more specific theory and a general theory that can make predictions that are in accord with natural measurements and observations and to devise experiments that can test the nature of the space medium."

      Thought For The Day

      "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons."

                                                                                      Kahlil Gibran

      Today's Solar Watch:

      Northern sky watchers are in for a treat just after sunset on April 4th. As the sky fades to black, Comet Ikeya-Zhang and the great Andromeda Galaxy will meet about 10 degrees above the western horizon. Less than half a degree (the width of one full Moon) will separate the pair. Dark skies and an unobstructed view of the horizon are essential for observers who wish to watch the encounter. The comet and the galaxy both will be dimly visible to the unaided eye -- even so, binoculars are recommended.

      Subscribe To ECTV Today; One Full Year For Only $35: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com