File - Moderatornews

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2 1:49 AM
      Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

      Membersnews
      Update: 31 members.
      News: The growth of this egroup is going to challenge us. I have already discovered many ways to help the community grow. People come and they go so we must have a plan of growth meeting place and time TBA. I am going to open a poll to get feedback on what we need to do to enshure positive growth and to keep members we have. We have done well dispite many setbacks and we must find ways to meet the challenges the arise both from yahoogroups, and gaining growth and respect in the paranormal community.

      Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessions.
    • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 2, 2002
              Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

              Membersnews
              Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
              Update: 23 members.
              2 Moderators
              0 Webmasters
              0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
              0 Tech staff

              News: No current news

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 2, 2002
                Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                Membersnews
                Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
                Update:

                2 Advisers
                31 Members
                1 Webmasters
                1 Webpage
                0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
                0 Tech staff
                0 Paranormal researchers
                0 Chatclub places - Option Klamath Falls, Oregon.
                0 UFOLOGISTS

                News: Seeking staff to fill in important posts at Paranormalvortex. All on a voluntery basis, takes time and research. Talk to the adviser, Jon Miler, intothevortex1@... if you want to volunter to help.

                Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me at intothevortex1@... if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessons.
              • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com