    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hi Everyone I received this today from another group wanted to share it
      with you ~Hope your day was a good one it was for me Turkey~Ham with all
      the fixings and more now i think I will have a choc. egg~Then Tomorrow
      on the tread Mill ~Giggling~ Have a good night~~~>Jeanne

      Spread the word:
      Yahoo has just made a sneaky change to everybody's 'Marketing
      Preferences', the result of which will be a load of spam. To change them
      back here's what you need to do to avoid all the ads.
      1) Go to My Groups and click on Account Info, verify your password if it
      asks you to, and your Yahoo ID card comes up.
      2) Click on 'Edit your Marketing Preferences' and change all the Yes's
      back to No's!
      3) Click "Save Changes".