Ghosts of Hawaii and beyond.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2001
      Here is some links I have found surfing google.com. I will keep digging up webpwges for your enjoyment. Chicken skin is one of the best Hawaiian goosebumps ghost sites in Hawaii. In fact the owner of Chicken skin was on the Art Bell Coast to Coast Radio show when Mike Siegle ? Not sure how to spell his name was running Coast. Here is some links to keep you busy :-)

      http://www.castleofspirits.com/sep2000.html
      http://www.invink.com/x479.html
      http://www.chicken-skin.com/Chicken-Skinhome.html
      Search for Ghosts and other paranormal things: http://www.paraseek.com
      General search engine data bases: http://www.google.com
      http://www.altavista.com
      http://www.infoseek.com
    • Angelik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
        Thanx for the links sweety lovely!
        Gonna take a look at it instead of working lol!
        Muah ty vorsweetie !

        Angelik.