Hello everyone

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2002
      I am just letting you all know I am still around, I havent posted much because I am getting quite upset at the yahoogroups. I wish yahoo would sell this egroup server off to someone who can handle this better than those real yahoo heads who run this joint.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2002
        Good Evening Jon nice to see you visiting I know what you mean Yahoo
        sometimes gets lost In the woods and forgets their Flashlight ~Like this
        morning no mail was coming through they were late for Breakfast~~I am
        doing fine and hope you are also ~Hugs~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          Hello everyone. I am the founder of this group. I just wanted to pop
          in and see how everyone is doing. I sure noticed this place grown a
          lot when I was gone. Hope everyone is enjoying the paranormal topics
          discussed here.

          Intothevortex
        • Royce Holleman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            Good to see ya back, I hope all is well with you

          • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
              Hello To You :-)~Good Morning and welcome back Jon.
              I will be coming in here more often and posting some Photo's~
              Take care ~Have a wonderful day~
              Love~~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer