ECTV - Announcement - Earth Changes TV Presented on the Discovery Channel

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      Earth Changes TV Presented on the Discovery Channel...03/04/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      ECTV's own Robert Egan a.k.a. Nostrabobus, will be seen in an upcoming series on the Discovery Channel. Robert has taken dead aim on many of Nostradamus's quatrain's, many of which have come to pass. We are pleased to host Robert's web page loaded with information and telling prophecy of the future.

      As with all things, it is important to remember...follow your truth, not mine or anyone else. Seek and you shall find. Find what?
      Your Truth!   There will be many coming forward claiming to have special insights and ethereal powers. Take caution. No one can deny events are unfolding rapidly, and will only accelerate. It is now more important than ever to use your gift of 'discernment'.

      ECTV remains committed to bringing you cutting edge information that will help you and your family be "aware and prepare" for what appears to be the foretold truth from our ancestors in the way of ancient text. On ECTV, we bridge the gap between science and the esoteric. That "bridge" is made from the bricks of the past.

      "It is when we understand the past, we will know the present, which tells us of the future".  (mitch battros)

      Brad Steiger wrote a book titled "Road Map of Time". Brad advocates we can predict the future by understanding the cycles of history and the cycles of weather. History really does repeat itself. That is, cycles of time repeat themselves with astonishing accuracy. Find out why business booms, scientific and technical advancements take place in cold periods, or why dictatorships come to power and wars occur during warm periods.

      I will have Brad Steiger as my guest this Thursday, March 7th "live" at 5 PM (PST). We will be announcing our new line-up of stations around the nation next month. Watch for an upcoming announcement of Robert Egan's appearance on the Discovery Channel.

      Thought For The Day

      "Beyond anything else, listen to yourself. You are meant to discover reality from inside and to direct your life in this way. As you begin to live according to your own guidance and your own daring, everything changes completely."

                                                                                                                                  B. Marciniak

      Subscribe To ECTV Today; One Full Year For Only $35: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com