ECTV/Breaking News - 7.2 Earthquake in Afghanistan, Nuke Bunkers, and Mars

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      7.2 Earthquake in Afghanistan, Nuke Bunkers, and Mars...03/04/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      It just keeps on going. Two days ago, the US government discloses they are refurbishing nuclear fallout protocol. The fact is they have been doing such since September. My guess is someone in the government (probably congress) was about to go public. The 'alphabet soup' decided they had better disclose the ongoing events before the non-conformist do. This has got to be one of the most intriguing and suspicious events in the last fifty years.

      One question to ask... is it really about something nuclear? Or is it something from the sky?

      Bunker Article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/july/25/brier1.htm

      Then, on the same day, we get breaking news of confirmed large amounts of ice on Mars. Wait until you see these photos. It reminds me of a topo photo of Chaco Canyon.

      Mars Photos: http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/releases/2002/release_2002_51.html

      A strong earthquake shook a wide area of South and Central Asia today, killing at least one person, damaging buildings in the Afghan capital and sending people in five countries scrambling into the streets. At least a dozen people were hospitalized with injuries, and 26 houses in Kabul were badly damaged or destroyed, Kabul television reported.

      Earthquake Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/March2002/0303asia-eq.htm

      Today's Solar Forecast: Today's sunspot count is at 169. As predicted per ECTV's formula, March 1st and 2nd's M-Class solar flares will hit our magnetic field within the 48 hours of its occurrence. As a result, watch for Aurora's in northern Europe, Canada and the northern portion of the US.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      This weeks guest: Brad Steiger, author/coauthor of 154 books with over 17 million copies in print. Mysteries of Time and Space, The Source: A Journey through the Unexplained, The Werewolf Book: An Encyclopedia of Shapeshifting Beings,
      Shadow World--Spiritual Encounters that Can Change Your Life.

      Thought For The Day

      "The man resolute in the way must, from the beginning, never lose sight of it, whether in a place of calm or in a place of strife, and he must not be clinging to quiet places and shunning those where there is disturbance."

                                                                                                                             Daikaku

      Subscribe To ECTV Today; One Full Year For Only $35: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com