As of today

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      As of today Frencie is in charge. I will maintain this egroup but I am slowly moving over to my msn message boards. I will keep the communication flowing here but because now geocities is now getting rid of ftp service for thier webpage builder I am no longer going to be active here. I will post the msn community for those who want to join.

      FINAL NEWSLETTER:

      This is the last Newsletter for this group. All questions will be left to frnechie on how to find me. I am tranfering to my MSN communities due to geocities abuses towards its users. I will post all info to subscribe to my new egroup so all may attend if you wish. I will soon give frenchie full moderator status for this group so it may survive and perhaps grow. For now may the great spirit bless this group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
        Jon ~I will miss you In here and i know Awa will also ~~The other group
        the url's don't show up can that be fixed ? I realy want to be where you
        are I will feel lost In the dark who will show me the way.
        I am not with a flaslight :-(
        ~~~~~~~~~>Frenchie aka Jeanne